🎆 Transfer Your Credit Card BalanceJanuary 19th, 2021
Transfer your balance to your new or existing SOCU Visa Credit Card in 2021 for amazing interest rates and NO Transfer Fees!
Why should I transfer my credit card Balance to my SOCU Visa Credit Card?
For our Great Rates. This is a great way to get your balance paid down at a fixed rate over a certain time period.
How do I transfer my balance?
You can transfer your balance by applying for a NEW SOCU Visa Credit Card or transfer your current balance to your existing SOCU Visa Credit Card in 2 easy steps:
- Complete the Transfer My Balance Form
- Provide the Balance Transfer Form to SOCU along with a current statement for the card(s) you are transferring over.
The form can be delivered in the following ways:
- Fax: ATTN: Card Services 815-673-8030
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: SOCU ATTN: Card Services 912 N Shabbona Street, Streator, IL 61364
- Bring form into any SOCU branch
If I have questions about my balance transfer, what do I do?
- Visit any of our branches to get more information on balance transfers.
- Call us at 815-673-5577.
- Loan Officers at our branches can also help you fill out balance transfer forms or answer questions.
*All Visas subject to credit approval. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Promotional rate of 3.99% APR applies for 21 months after you transfer a balance. Offer valid from January 14, 2021 to June 30, 2021. Balance transfers may not be used on existing SOCU loans. After the promotional period ends, any unpaid balance will revert to the current purchase APR, between 10.9%-23.9% APR, based upon your creditworthiness. Federally insured by the NCUA.