VISA Balance Transfers
Transfer your balance to your new or existing SOCU Visa Credit Card in 2023 for amazing interest rates!
Why should I transfer my credit card Balance to my SOCU Visa Credit Card?
For our Great Rates. This is a great way to get your balance paid down at a fixed rate over a certain time period.
How do I transfer my balance?
Electronically fill and sign the balance transfer form online now.
or if you prefer to use paper, print the balance transfer form
The paper form can be delivered in the following ways:
- Fax: ATTN: Card Services 815-673-8030
- Mail: SOCU ATTN: Card Services 912 N Shabbona Street, Streator, IL 61364
- Bring form into any SOCU branch
If I have questions about my balance transfer, what do I do?
- Visit any of our branches to get more information on balance transfers.
- Call us at 815-673-5577.
- Loan Officers at our branches can also help you fill out balance transfer forms or answer questions.
*All Visas subject to credit approval. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Balance transfers may not be used on existing SOCU loans. Federally insured by the NCUA.