SOCU strives to accommodate members with disabilities in branch, online and over the phone. Should you need specific accommodation please see our branch manager at your location for assistance.
Our branches are built to meet federal, state and local standards for accessibility. Accessibility features at our branches include:
- Exterior: parking space sizes, signage, slopes and grading
- Interior: tellers and receptionist stationed close to entrances ready to assist, open or sit-down teller stations
Visitors who have difficulty entering or navigating our branches may request assistance from our branch staff. All service animals are welcome.
SOCU strives to make online interactions accessible to everyone. We are continually reviewing our website to ensure WCAG 2.0 AA compliance.
Our website employs the below standards for accessibility as well as the full AA standard:
- High contrast ratios for color blind users
- Alternative text for all images
- Clear navigation
- Skip content functionality for screen readers
If you need assistance using this website or other SOCU features please call us at 815-673-5577.
To report an accessibility issue please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-510-3091 directly.
Please Note: Third party products linked from SOCU may not meet any accessibility standards.