Phone App UpdateJune 21st, 2016
With the launching of our new iPhone and Android phone applications we have received several mixed reviews. Members have voiced their concerns about a number of issues and we are working to correct these issues as soon as possible.
Below is a list of issues we are working on:
- Adding a running balance to the account histories
- Implementing fingerprint login for iPhone
- Displaying more data per transaction
- Integrating BillPay into app
With the transition to this new phone application we have opened up capabilities for the following new features that will be rolled out within the year:
- Remote Deposit Capture: Take a picture of your check to deposit into your savings or checking accounts
- Account Switching: Switch between multiple accounts without having to login
- Random security question instead of 3 security questions
We are always welcome to more feedback. If you feel like we missed an issue please let us know.